Centauri (CURRENCY:CTX) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 14th. Centauri has a market capitalization of $95,939.00 and $290.00 worth of Centauri was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centauri coin can now be purchased for $0.0022 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates and Livecoin. During the last seven days, Centauri has traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00043707 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $644.14 or 0.07397281 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002735 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001506 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00016600 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000229 BTC.
Centauri (CRYPTO:CTX) is a coin. It was first traded on September 24th, 2017. Centauri’s total supply is 44,749,522 coins and its circulating supply is 44,133,932 coins. The official message board for Centauri is centauricoin.info/blog. Centauri’s official website is centauricoin.info. Centauri’s official Twitter account is @CarTaxi_24.
Buying and Selling Centauri
Centauri can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centauri directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centauri should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centauri using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centauri Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centauri and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.