Gexan (CURRENCY:GEX) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 13th. One Gexan coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0388 or 0.00000442 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B and Graviex. During the last seven days, Gexan has traded down 32.8% against the US dollar. Gexan has a market cap of $84,270.00 and $46,216.00 worth of Gexan was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00045197 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.88 or 0.00792524 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.99 or 0.00249403 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00018636 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005577 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00088685 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002701 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003495 BTC.
GEX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the PHI2 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 26th, 2019. Gexan’s total supply is 2,525,764 coins and its circulating supply is 2,169,170 coins. Gexan’s official website is gexan.io. Gexan’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Gexan is medium.com/@gexanlottery.
Buying and Selling Gexan
Gexan can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gexan directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gexan should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gexan using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gexan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gexan and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.