GlobalBoost-Y (CURRENCY:BSTY) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 14th. One GlobalBoost-Y coin can currently be bought for $0.0080 or 0.00000092 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. GlobalBoost-Y has a total market capitalization of $141,104.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of GlobalBoost-Y was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, GlobalBoost-Y has traded 30.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,710.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $185.96 or 0.02134294 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $279.61 or 0.03209200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $59.77 or 0.00686014 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.52 or 0.00752005 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00054545 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $36.64 or 0.00420528 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011607 BTC.
GlobalBoost-Y (BSTY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the yescript hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2014. GlobalBoost-Y’s total supply is 17,595,777 coins. GlobalBoost-Y’s official website is globalboost-y.com. The Reddit community for GlobalBoost-Y is /r/globalboostcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GlobalBoost-Y’s official Twitter account is @GlobalBoost.
Buying and Selling GlobalBoost-Y
GlobalBoost-Y can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlobalBoost-Y directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GlobalBoost-Y should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GlobalBoost-Y using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalBoost-Y Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalBoost-Y and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.