SelfSell (CURRENCY:SSC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 14th. SelfSell has a total market capitalization of $1.00 million and $68,937.00 worth of SelfSell was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, SelfSell has traded 9.7% lower against the dollar. One SelfSell coin can currently be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, OKEx and Bitinka.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00039055 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002454 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00000970 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
SSC is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 3rd, 2018. SelfSell’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 390,000,000 coins. SelfSell’s official Twitter account is @self_sell and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SelfSell is www.selfsell.com.
SelfSell Coin Trading
SelfSell can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bitinka and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SelfSell directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SelfSell should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SelfSell using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SelfSell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SelfSell and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.