Ultra (CURRENCY:UOS) traded up 4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 14th. One Ultra token can currently be bought for about $0.0381 or 0.00000438 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ultra has traded up 21.4% against the US dollar. Ultra has a market capitalization of $3.70 million and approximately $41,643.00 worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,707.29 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $278.95 or 0.03204918 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007875 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010863 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.34 or 0.00647262 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004905 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002730 BTC.
UOS is a DPoI token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Ultra’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,142,797 tokens. The official website for Ultra is ultra.io. Ultra’s official message board is medium.com/ultra-io. Ultra’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ultra
Ultra can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.