HEROcoin (CURRENCY:PLAY) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 15th. Over the last seven days, HEROcoin has traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. HEROcoin has a market capitalization of $400,371.00 and $3,588.00 worth of HEROcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HEROcoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000025 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, CoinBene and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011546 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.00 or 0.00241914 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $126.93 or 0.01461605 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034055 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00143448 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000086 BTC.
HEROcoin Token Profile
HEROcoin’s launch date was August 24th, 2017. HEROcoin’s total supply is 252,165,029 tokens and its circulating supply is 186,624,674 tokens. HEROcoin’s official Twitter account is @HEROcoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for HEROcoin is /r/herocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HEROcoin’s official website is www.herocoin.io.
HEROcoin Token Trading
HEROcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEROcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEROcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HEROcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HEROcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEROcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.