Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded up 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. During the last seven days, Delphy has traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Delphy token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0435 or 0.00000510 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, OKEx and ABCC. Delphy has a total market capitalization of $2.71 million and $114,060.00 worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011792 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00237585 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $123.95 or 0.01452579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034720 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.23 or 0.00143355 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000087 BTC.
Delphy launched on November 8th, 2017. Delphy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,199,848 tokens. The official website for Delphy is delphy.org. Delphy’s official Twitter account is @Delphy_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Delphy
Delphy can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Gate.io and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Delphy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Delphy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Delphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Delphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.