Gexan (CURRENCY:GEX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 16th. During the last seven days, Gexan has traded down 44.7% against the dollar. One Gexan coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0233 or 0.00000273 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex and P2PB2B. Gexan has a market capitalization of $50,848.00 and $28,282.00 worth of Gexan was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00046433 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $68.34 or 0.00799688 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.20 or 0.00271445 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00018285 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005796 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00088715 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002562 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003578 BTC.
GEX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the PHI2 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 26th, 2019. Gexan’s total supply is 2,537,480 coins and its circulating supply is 2,180,886 coins. The official website for Gexan is gexan.io. Gexan’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Gexan is medium.com/@gexanlottery.
Buying and Selling Gexan
Gexan can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gexan directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gexan should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gexan using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gexan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gexan and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.