Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. One Minereum token can currently be bought for about $0.0051 or 0.00000060 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Minereum has traded down 4.3% against the US dollar. Minereum has a market capitalization of $37,938.00 and approximately $179.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011787 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.31 or 0.00237883 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $123.79 or 0.01449590 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00034588 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.34 or 0.00144509 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000087 BTC.
Minereum was first traded on April 14th, 2017. Minereum’s total supply is 7,415,888 tokens. Minereum’s official website is www.minereum.com. Minereum’s official Twitter account is @minereumtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Minereum
Minereum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Minereum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Minereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.