Opus (CURRENCY:OPT) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. Opus has a market capitalization of $167,271.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Opus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Opus token can now be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Opus has traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011792 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00237585 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $123.95 or 0.01452579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034720 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.23 or 0.00143355 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000087 BTC.
Opus Token Profile
Opus was first traded on July 14th, 2017. Opus’ total supply is 249,308,531 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,080,549 tokens. The Reddit community for Opus is /r/opusfoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Opus’ official website is opus-foundation.org. Opus’ official Twitter account is @opusfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Opus
Opus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Opus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Opus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.