Peony (CURRENCY:PNY) traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 16th. One Peony coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0142 or 0.00000166 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Graviex. Peony has a market capitalization of $19,209.00 and $100.00 worth of Peony was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Peony has traded 19.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00039348 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Peony is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 16th, 2018. Peony’s total supply is 1,476,743 coins and its circulating supply is 1,356,910 coins. The official website for Peony is www.peonycoin.io. Peony’s official Twitter account is @PeonyCoin.
Peony Coin Trading
Peony can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peony directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peony should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peony using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.