TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded up 6.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. One TaaS token can now be purchased for approximately $0.86 or 0.00010048 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Liqui, HitBTC and Livecoin. In the last seven days, TaaS has traded down 0% against the dollar. TaaS has a market capitalization of $6.99 million and $248.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011784 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.31 or 0.00237512 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $123.86 or 0.01448714 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000844 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034594 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.39 or 0.00144941 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000088 BTC.
TaaS Token Profile
TaaS was first traded on February 2nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. The official website for TaaS is taas.fund. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund.
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TaaS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.