VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 16th. Over the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 8% higher against the dollar. VeriCoin has a market capitalization of $1.05 million and $8,076.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0325 or 0.00000381 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Bleutrade, Upbit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00046393 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.59 or 0.00088944 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00065318 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,624.25 or 1.01112526 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000376 BTC.
VeriCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 32,245,769 coins. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Livecoin and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.