0xcert (CURRENCY:ZXC) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 16th. One 0xcert token can now be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Bilaxy, Hotbit and IDEX. 0xcert has a market cap of $245,516.00 and $41,515.00 worth of 0xcert was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, 0xcert has traded down 26.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00042836 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $623.48 or 0.07296251 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002646 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001058 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017343 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000232 BTC.
0xcert (ZXC) is a token. Its launch date was July 9th, 2018. 0xcert’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 333,066,325 tokens. The official website for 0xcert is 0xcert.org. The official message board for 0xcert is medium.com/0xcert. The Reddit community for 0xcert is /r/0xcert and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. 0xcert’s official Twitter account is @0xcert and its Facebook page is accessible here.
0xcert Token Trading
0xcert can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bilaxy, IDEX and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0xcert directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0xcert should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 0xcert using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0xcert Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0xcert and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.