Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. Aragon has a market cap of $21.33 million and $5,929.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Aragon has traded down 5.8% against the dollar. One Aragon token can currently be bought for $0.70 or 0.00008174 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, IDEX, Liqui and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011714 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00236456 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $125.51 or 0.01455197 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00034035 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00141273 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Aragon Token Profile
Aragon’s launch date was May 5th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,268,012 tokens. The official message board for Aragon is blog.aragon.one. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject. The official website for Aragon is aragon.one.
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, Liqui, AirSwap, Bittrex, GOPAX, Bitfinex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aragon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.