Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded up 4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. Bread has a market cap of $30.41 million and approximately $1.24 million worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bread has traded 1% lower against the US dollar. One Bread token can now be purchased for $0.34 or 0.00003931 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Cobinhood, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00236373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.45 or 0.01454563 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033940 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00141144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Bread Token Profile
Bread’s genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,733,978 tokens. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bread is BRD.com .
Bread Token Trading
Bread can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tokenomy, IDEX, Cobinhood, Binance and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bread directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bread should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bread using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.