Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded 12.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 16th. Over the last seven days, Elite has traded up 100.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Elite coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Cryptohub. Elite has a market capitalization of $564,138.00 and approximately $28.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005679 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003588 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000881 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005229 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001712 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00061775 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000054 BTC.
1337 is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 8th, 2016. Elite’s total supply is 29,323,998,875 coins and its circulating supply is 26,521,645,760 coins. The Reddit community for Elite is /r/1337Foundation/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Elite is www.elitecurrency.info. Elite’s official Twitter account is @elitecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Elite Coin Trading
Elite can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Cryptohub and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.