Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 17th. One Gems token can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc and Gate.io. Gems has a market cap of $382,107.00 and approximately $3,955.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Gems has traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00236373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.45 or 0.01454563 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033940 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00141144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Gems Token Profile
Gems was first traded on January 6th, 2018. Gems ‘s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,152,794,971 tokens. Gems ‘s official message board is blog.gems.org. Gems ‘s official Twitter account is @getgemsorg. The Reddit community for Gems is /r/gemsprotocol. The official website for Gems is gems.org.
Gems Token Trading
Gems can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gems should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gems using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.