GoldFund (CURRENCY:GFUN) traded up 20.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. GoldFund has a market cap of $164,923.00 and $765.00 worth of GoldFund was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GoldFund token can currently be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges including Coinhub, P2PB2B and Dcoin. In the last week, GoldFund has traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004740 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Coinchase Token (CCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
GFUN is a token. GoldFund’s total supply is 9,998,657,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 169,680,733 tokens. GoldFund’s official website is www.goldfund.io. GoldFund’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoldFund Token Trading
GoldFund can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Dcoin, Coinhub and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldFund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldFund should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldFund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldFund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldFund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.