GravityCoin (CURRENCY:GXX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. One GravityCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0306 or 0.00000358 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, GravityCoin has traded 0.6% lower against the dollar. GravityCoin has a market cap of $85,805.00 and $2,642.00 worth of GravityCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011782 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00237172 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.24 or 0.01453933 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00035228 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00145819 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
GravityCoin’s total supply is 2,801,521 coins. The official message board for GravityCoin is medium.com/@gravitycoin. GravityCoin’s official Twitter account is @GravityCoin_GXX. GravityCoin’s official website is www.gravitycoin.io. The Reddit community for GravityCoin is /r/GravityCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
GravityCoin Coin Trading
GravityCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GravityCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GravityCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GravityCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GravityCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GravityCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.