Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 17th. During the last seven days, Gulden has traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Gulden has a market capitalization of $3.95 million and approximately $1,933.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gulden coin can currently be bought for $0.0079 or 0.00000092 BTC on popular exchanges including Nocks, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and GuldenTrader.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $60.28 or 0.00698913 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011320 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0990 or 0.00001148 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012053 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001199 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000321 BTC.
NLG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 499,876,787 coins. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Gulden’s official website is gulden.com.
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Nocks, GuldenTrader, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.