Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 16th. One Joint Ventures token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and Mercatox. Joint Ventures has a market cap of $28,386.00 and approximately $724.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Joint Ventures has traded 19% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011795 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.18 or 0.00236417 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.60 or 0.01459971 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000844 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00034908 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.23 or 0.00143348 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000087 BTC.
About Joint Ventures
Joint Ventures’ launch date was April 6th, 2018. Joint Ventures’ total supply is 616,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,128,085 tokens. Joint Ventures’ official message board is medium.com/jointventures. The official website for Joint Ventures is jointventures.io. Joint Ventures’ official Twitter account is @jointventuresio.
Buying and Selling Joint Ventures
Joint Ventures can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joint Ventures should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Joint Ventures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.