LHT (CURRENCY:LHT) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 17th. In the last week, LHT has traded down 14.3% against the U.S. dollar. LHT has a total market capitalization of $105,728.00 and approximately $3,820.00 worth of LHT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LHT coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000025 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, Alterdice and P2PB2B.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Coinchase Token (CCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LHT is /r/USDXwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LHT is usdx.cash. LHT’s official message board is medium.com/@USDXWallet.
LHT Coin Trading
LHT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, P2PB2B and Alterdice. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LHT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LHT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LHT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LHT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LHT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.