Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 16th. Loki has a total market cap of $12.19 million and approximately $10,897.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Loki has traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar. One Loki coin can currently be purchased for $0.28 or 0.00003241 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and TradeOgre.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,542.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $182.62 or 0.02138666 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $266.82 or 0.03124658 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.47 or 0.00684672 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $61.95 or 0.00725479 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011460 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00054501 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.96 or 0.00421103 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011814 BTC.
Loki (LOKI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 25th, 2018. Loki’s total supply is 44,051,383 coins. The Reddit community for Loki is /r/LokiProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loki’s official message board is loki.network/blog. Loki’s official Twitter account is @Loki_Project. Loki’s official website is loki.network.
Loki Coin Trading
Loki can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loki should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loki using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.