MediBloc [ERC20] (CURRENCY:MEDX) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 16th. One MediBloc [ERC20] token can now be purchased for $0.0044 or 0.00000051 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Coinrail, Kryptono and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, MediBloc [ERC20] has traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. MediBloc [ERC20] has a market cap of $14.99 million and approximately $82,497.00 worth of MediBloc [ERC20] was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00042799 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $630.88 or 0.07376351 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002645 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001415 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001076 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00017203 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000227 BTC.
MediBloc [ERC20] Token Profile
MediBloc [ERC20] (MEDX) is a token. It was first traded on May 28th, 2018. MediBloc [ERC20]’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,434,635,926 tokens. MediBloc [ERC20]’s official message board is medium.com/medibloc. MediBloc [ERC20]’s official Twitter account is @_MediBloc. The official website for MediBloc [ERC20] is medibloc.org.
MediBloc [ERC20] Token Trading
MediBloc [ERC20] can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Cashierest, IDEX, Bittrex, CPDAX, DEx.top, Coinsuper, Upbit, Kryptono and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediBloc [ERC20] directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc [ERC20] should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MediBloc [ERC20] using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc [ERC20] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc [ERC20] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.