Mincoin (CURRENCY:MNC) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. One Mincoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0189 or 0.00000222 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Mincoin has traded down 4.1% against the dollar. Mincoin has a total market cap of $113,564.00 and approximately $98.00 worth of Mincoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $58.61 or 0.00685901 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011395 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001217 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011982 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001198 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000320 BTC.
Mincoin (CRYPTO:MNC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 3rd, 2013. Mincoin’s total supply is 5,993,919 coins. The official website for Mincoin is www.mincoin.us. Mincoin’s official message board is www.mincoinforum.com. Mincoin’s official Twitter account is @mincoinus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Mincoin is /r/MinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Mincoin Coin Trading
Mincoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mincoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mincoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mincoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mincoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mincoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.