Photon (CURRENCY:PHO) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. One Photon coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Photon has traded down 5.6% against the dollar. Photon has a total market capitalization of $131,838.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Photon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,626.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $186.19 or 0.02158898 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $271.95 or 0.03153249 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.28 or 0.00698913 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.57 or 0.00725557 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011320 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00054242 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.37 or 0.00421697 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011745 BTC.
Photon is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the BLAKE256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 21st, 2016. Photon’s total supply is 31,259,624,674 coins. Photon’s official website is www.photoncc.com. Photon’s official Twitter account is @PhotonCoin.
Photon Coin Trading
Photon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Photon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Photon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Photon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Photon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Photon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.