Tidex Token (CURRENCY:TDX) traded 13.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. In the last seven days, Tidex Token has traded down 17.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Tidex Token token can currently be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00002804 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Tidex Token has a total market cap of $2.28 million and approximately $4,637.00 worth of Tidex Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011799 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.16 or 0.00236091 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $123.53 or 0.01446578 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034676 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00142532 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000086 BTC.
About Tidex Token
Tidex Token was first traded on November 25th, 2017. Tidex Token’s total supply is 99,999,981 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,504,980 tokens. Tidex Token’s official Twitter account is @Tidex_Exchange. Tidex Token’s official website is tidex.com.
Buying and Selling Tidex Token
Tidex Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tidex Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tidex Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tidex Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tidex Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tidex Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.