TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 16th. One TrueFlip token can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00002936 BTC on popular exchanges. TrueFlip has a total market capitalization of $1.57 million and $23,267.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, TrueFlip has traded down 2.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011759 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00236293 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.93 or 0.01456133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00034971 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00145242 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000087 BTC.
TrueFlip was first traded on May 22nd, 2017. TrueFlip’s total supply is 8,924,667 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,247,267 tokens. TrueFlip’s official website is trueflip.io. The Reddit community for TrueFlip is /r/trueflip and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TrueFlip’s official Twitter account is @TrueFlipLoto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TrueFlip Token Trading
TrueFlip can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueFlip directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueFlip should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueFlip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.