UChain (CURRENCY:UCN) traded down 33.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 16th. UChain has a total market capitalization of $100,165.00 and $41,178.00 worth of UChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, UChain has traded 30.6% lower against the dollar. One UChain token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, UEX and Bilaxy.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003091 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011765 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.21 or 0.00236276 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $124.46 or 0.01455161 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00034890 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.29 or 0.00143716 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000087 BTC.
UChain Token Profile
UChain’s launch date was December 19th, 2017. UChain’s total supply is 823,600,647 tokens and its circulating supply is 305,346,957 tokens. The Reddit community for UChain is /r/UChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. UChain’s official Twitter account is @UChainEcosystem. The official message board for UChain is medium.com/@uchain. UChain’s official website is uchain.world.
UChain Token Trading
UChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bilaxy and UEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.