Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 18th. Genesis Vision has a market cap of $5.15 million and $567,121.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Genesis Vision has traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Genesis Vision token can currently be bought for approximately $1.16 or 0.00013596 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, Kucoin, IDEX and Ovis.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003053 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011853 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.98 or 0.00233614 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.90 or 0.01436836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00033664 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.82 or 0.00138174 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Genesis Vision Profile
Genesis Vision’s genesis date was September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,426,883 tokens. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Genesis Vision’s official website is genesis.vision.
Genesis Vision Token Trading
Genesis Vision can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, Ovis, Binance, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Genesis Vision should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.