NEXT (CURRENCY:NET) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 18th. One NEXT token can now be purchased for about $0.99 or 0.00011904 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinbit and Livecoin. During the last week, NEXT has traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar. NEXT has a total market capitalization of $39.90 million and approximately $522,542.00 worth of NEXT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $56.61 or 0.00683573 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011769 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00001184 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000556 BTC.
NEXT Token Profile
NET is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 2nd, 2013. NEXT’s total supply is 116,503,818 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,491,818 tokens. NEXT’s official website is www.coinbit.co.kr. NEXT’s official Twitter account is @NetcoinNET.
Buying and Selling NEXT
NEXT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Coinbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEXT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEXT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEXT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.