All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 19th. One All Sports coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $51.55, $5.60, $10.39 and $7.50. All Sports has a market cap of $6.62 million and $185,897.00 worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, All Sports has traded 10.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041461 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $612.55 or 0.07489864 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012374 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001543 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0927 or 0.00001134 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00017656 BTC.
All Sports Profile
All Sports is a coin. Its genesis date was January 18th, 2018. All Sports’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,499,865,882 coins. The official website for All Sports is www.allsportschain.com. All Sports’ official message board is medium.com/@allsports. All Sports’ official Twitter account is @allsportschain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling All Sports
All Sports can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.77, $5.60, $32.15, $33.94, $20.33, $24.68, $24.43, $50.98, $10.39, $7.50, $51.55 and $18.94. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire All Sports should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase All Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.