AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded 13.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. One AmsterdamCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. AmsterdamCoin has a market cap of $36,925.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, AmsterdamCoin has traded up 65.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
AmsterdamCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official website is amsterdamcoin.com. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Trading
AmsterdamCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AmsterdamCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AmsterdamCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.