Eva Cash (CURRENCY:EVC) traded up 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 19th. Eva Cash has a total market capitalization of $4,569.00 and $21.00 worth of Eva Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Eva Cash token can now be purchased for about $0.0051 or 0.00000062 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Altilly, Coinlim and EtherFlyer. Over the last week, Eva Cash has traded down 10.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041170 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $596.14 or 0.07248034 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001534 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00017571 BTC.
Eva Cash Token Profile
Eva Cash is a token. Its launch date was September 5th, 2017. Eva Cash’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 900,000 tokens. The official website for Eva Cash is theevacash.com. Eva Cash’s official Twitter account is @EventChain_io.
Eva Cash Token Trading
Eva Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim, Altilly and EtherFlyer. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eva Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eva Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Eva Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eva Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eva Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.