Inchcape (LON: INCH) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 11/8/2019 – Inchcape had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 630 ($8.23) to GBX 590 ($7.71). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/5/2019 – Inchcape had its price target lowered by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from GBX 715 ($9.34) to GBX 690 ($9.02). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/1/2019 – Inchcape had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. They now have a GBX 845 ($11.04) price target on the stock.
- 10/30/2019 – Inchcape had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 700 ($9.15) to GBX 855 ($11.17). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/11/2019 – Inchcape had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
Shares of INCH traded down GBX 10.50 ($0.14) during midday trading on Monday, reaching GBX 643.50 ($8.41). The stock had a trading volume of 913,990 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,390,000. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 637.73 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 610.53. Inchcape plc has a one year low of GBX 516 ($6.74) and a one year high of GBX 681 ($8.90). The firm has a market cap of $2.63 billion and a PE ratio of 49.88. The company has a current ratio of 1.13, a quick ratio of 0.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 182.40.
In related news, insider Gijsbert de Zoeten bought 17,500 shares of Inchcape stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, September 3rd. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 579 ($7.57) per share, with a total value of £101,325 ($132,399.06).
Inchcape plc operates as an automotive distributor and retailer in the premium and luxury automotive sectors. The company sells and retails new and used cars of various brands. It also provides after sales servicing and parts; and vehicle finance and insurance products and services. The company operates in Asia, Australasia, the United Kingdom, Europe, Africa, South America, and Russia.
Featured Article: What is the formula for the cash asset ratio?
Receive News & Ratings for Inchcape plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inchcape plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.