SureRemit (CURRENCY:RMT) traded down 69% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 19th. In the last week, SureRemit has traded 19.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SureRemit token can now be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. SureRemit has a market capitalization of $453,674.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of SureRemit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003073 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.79 or 0.00229787 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $110.06 or 0.01345727 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00033165 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00141395 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000083 BTC.
SureRemit Token Profile
SureRemit was first traded on January 18th, 2018. SureRemit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. SureRemit’s official Twitter account is @sureremit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SureRemit is sureremit.co. The Reddit community for SureRemit is /r/sureremit. SureRemit’s official message board is medium.com/sureremit.
Buying and Selling SureRemit
SureRemit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SureRemit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SureRemit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SureRemit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SureRemit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SureRemit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.