Ties.DB (CURRENCY:TIE) traded down 6.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. During the last seven days, Ties.DB has traded 12.8% lower against the US dollar. One Ties.DB token can currently be bought for $0.0062 or 0.00000076 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex and YoBit. Ties.DB has a market capitalization of $253,436.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Ties.DB was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003073 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.79 or 0.00229787 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $110.06 or 0.01345727 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00033165 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00141395 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000083 BTC.
Ties.DB’s launch date was August 7th, 2017. Ties.DB’s total supply is 59,251,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,820,992 tokens. The official website for Ties.DB is ties.network. The Reddit community for Ties.DB is /r/tiesnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ties.DB’s official Twitter account is @tiesnetwork.
Ties.DB Token Trading
Ties.DB can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ties.DB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ties.DB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ties.DB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ties.DB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ties.DB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.