Digital Fantasy Sports (CURRENCY:DFS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. Digital Fantasy Sports has a total market capitalization of $139,196.00 and $343.00 worth of Digital Fantasy Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Digital Fantasy Sports has traded 24% lower against the dollar. One Digital Fantasy Sports token can now be purchased for $0.0451 or 0.00000549 BTC on popular exchanges including P2PB2B, Cat.Ex and Coindeal.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00041609 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $604.52 or 0.07346891 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012291 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001616 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00017578 BTC.
Digital Fantasy Sports Profile
Digital Fantasy Sports is a token. It was first traded on July 22nd, 2017. Digital Fantasy Sports’ total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,084,280 tokens. The Reddit community for Digital Fantasy Sports is /r/dfstoken. Digital Fantasy Sports’ official Twitter account is @fantasygoldcoin. The official website for Digital Fantasy Sports is www.digitalfantasysports.com.
Digital Fantasy Sports Token Trading
Digital Fantasy Sports can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cat.Ex, Coindeal and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Fantasy Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Fantasy Sports should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Fantasy Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Fantasy Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Fantasy Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.