Fantasy Sports (CURRENCY:DFS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 20th. In the last week, Fantasy Sports has traded 28.6% lower against the dollar. Fantasy Sports has a total market cap of $59,976.00 and approximately $309.00 worth of Fantasy Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Fantasy Sports token can now be purchased for $0.0132 or 0.00000162 BTC on major exchanges including Coindeal, P2PB2B and Cat.Ex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00041329 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $582.84 or 0.07168662 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012365 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001666 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00017607 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000074 BTC.
Fantasy Sports Profile
DFS is a token. It was first traded on July 22nd, 2017. Fantasy Sports’ total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,532,031 tokens. Fantasy Sports’ official website is www.digitalfantasysports.com. Fantasy Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Fantasy Sports
Fantasy Sports can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coindeal, P2PB2B and Cat.Ex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantasy Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fantasy Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fantasy Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fantasy Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantasy Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.