Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded 12% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. During the last seven days, Gifto has traded down 6% against the dollar. One Gifto token can currently be bought for $0.0145 or 0.00000177 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Kyber Network, Kryptono and BiteBTC. Gifto has a total market capitalization of $8.77 million and $2.33 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012275 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.83 or 0.00228942 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $111.58 or 0.01356901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00033714 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.07 or 0.00146791 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000084 BTC.
Gifto’s genesis date was December 14th, 2017. Gifto’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 604,212,222 tokens. Gifto’s official Twitter account is @GIFTO_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Gifto is gifto.io. The Reddit community for Gifto is /r/GIFTO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit, Bibox, Bittrex, Kyber Network, Coinnest, Bithumb, Bancor Network, BiteBTC, Kryptono, CPDAX, CoinTiger, Upbit, Binance, Cobinhood and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gifto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.