Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. One Gulden coin can currently be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000095 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, GuldenTrader and Nocks. During the last week, Gulden has traded down 0.1% against the dollar. Gulden has a market cap of $3.90 million and approximately $2,696.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.57 or 0.00689004 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011718 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011245 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001217 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000311 BTC.
Gulden (NLG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 500,023,637 coins. Gulden’s official website is gulden.com. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Nocks, GuldenTrader and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.