Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 62.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. During the last week, Paragon has traded down 35.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for about $0.0165 or 0.00000201 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Tidex, Stocks.Exchange and HitBTC. Paragon has a total market cap of $366,390.00 and $55.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012296 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.78 or 0.00228231 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $111.59 or 0.01358654 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00033271 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.88 or 0.00144329 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000084 BTC.
Paragon’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,516 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,266,200 tokens. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Paragon is paragoncoin.com.
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, IDEX, Livecoin, HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.