WINk (CURRENCY:WIN) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. One WINk coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, WINk has traded down 13.1% against the US dollar. WINk has a market cap of $30.72 million and $2.56 million worth of WINk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011914 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 61.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
WINk (CRYPTO:WIN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 26th, 2017. WINk’s total supply is 999,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 196,500,113,934 coins. WINk’s official Twitter account is @WinkcoinWink.
WINk Coin Trading
WINk can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WINk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WINk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WINk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WINk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WINk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.