Dragon Option (CURRENCY:DRAGON) traded down 11.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 20th. One Dragon Option token can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Hoo, Bancor Network, BigONE and ABCC. Dragon Option has a market capitalization of $10,019.00 and approximately $10,597.00 worth of Dragon Option was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dragon Option has traded 11.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012331 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.01 or 0.00221794 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $107.50 or 0.01323508 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00032982 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.47 or 0.00141235 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Dragon Option
Dragon Option’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,461,298 tokens. Dragon Option’s official message board is medium.com/@dragonoption. Dragon Option’s official website is dragonoption.io/about. Dragon Option’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dragon Option Token Trading
Dragon Option can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hoo, BigONE, Bancor Network and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Option directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragon Option should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dragon Option using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Option Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Option and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.