Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 15.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 20th. Electra has a market cap of $6.89 million and approximately $2,641.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Electra has traded up 51.7% against the US dollar. One Electra coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Novaexchange, Cryptohub, Fatbtc and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
Electra (CRYPTO:ECA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 30th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 29,488,109,583 coins and its circulating supply is 28,620,953,030 coins. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA. Electra’s official website is electraproject.org. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Electra Coin Trading
Electra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Novaexchange, CoinFalcon, Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.