PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 20th. PRIZM has a market cap of $215.88 million and approximately $446,021.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PRIZM coin can currently be bought for about $0.56 or 0.00006901 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, PRIZM has traded 18.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,027.64 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $245.14 or 0.03017764 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010796 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001649 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.93 or 0.00614694 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004825 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002718 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008134 BTC.
PRIZM Coin Profile
PRIZM (PZM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 385,100,587 coins. PRIZM’s official website is en.prizm.club. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PRIZM
PRIZM can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PRIZM should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PRIZM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.