Signatum (CURRENCY:SIGT) traded up 23.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 20th. One Signatum coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Signatum has traded 23.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Signatum has a total market cap of $35,090.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of Signatum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008858 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006901 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00023229 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $232.48 or 0.02861922 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00036980 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded up 61.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007688 BTC.
Signatum Coin Profile
Signatum is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SkunkHashv2Raptor hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 18th, 2017. Signatum’s total supply is 107,972,766 coins. The Reddit community for Signatum is /r/Signatum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Signatum’s official website is signatum.org. Signatum’s official Twitter account is @signatum_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Signatum
Signatum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signatum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Signatum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Signatum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Signatum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signatum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.