PAX Gold (CURRENCY:PAXG) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 30th. In the last seven days, PAX Gold has traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar. One PAX Gold token can now be purchased for $1,470.09 or 0.19442284 BTC on major exchanges. PAX Gold has a market capitalization of $5.87 million and $277,865.00 worth of PAX Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00036929 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $539.93 or 0.07140659 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (SAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013270 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00019470 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00000985 BTC.
About PAX Gold
PAX Gold is a token. It was first traded on August 29th, 2019. PAX Gold’s total supply is 3,994 tokens. The official message board for PAX Gold is medium.com/paxos. PAX Gold’s official Twitter account is @PaxosGlobal. The official website for PAX Gold is www.paxos.com/paxgold.
PAX Gold Token Trading
PAX Gold can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAX Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAX Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PAX Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAX Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAX Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.