Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded down 7.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 30th. In the last week, Ark has traded up 6.7% against the dollar. Ark has a total market capitalization of $20.92 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ark coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002451 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptomate, COSS, Bit-Z and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00036897 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00000979 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Ark Coin Profile
Ark (CRYPTO:ARK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Ark’s total supply is 145,830,974 coins and its circulating supply is 116,516,712 coins. Ark’s official message board is forum.ark.io. The official website for Ark is ark.io. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ark is /r/ArkEcosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ark Coin Trading
Ark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, LiteBit.eu, Binance, Livecoin, OKEx, Bit-Z, Cryptomate, Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.